Thursday, July 30, 2009

Horse for sale


Last Saturday, I had been at Vivocity on my way to go Sentosa, the time waiting for my friends I went around there to do window shopping. At there I saw National Geographic show room selling lots of Antique things from around the world and the souveniors with National geographic labels and lots of photos there. I had been spend there around 3 hours and taken some photos from there. Above photos is ancient child riding toys horse which selling with over thousands dollars. I like the lighting of that photo.
Please give comments

1 comment:

  1. ကိုလူေထြးAugust 1, 2009 at 2:28 PM

    ဆိုင္ရွင္သိရင္ေတာ့ ရိုက္ခြင့္ေပးမယ္ မထင္ဘူး... း)

    ျမန္မာကေလးတခ်ိဳ႕လဲ အဲလိုျမင္းရုပ္နဲ႕ ေဆာ့ဖူးၾကပါတယ္... ဒါေပမယ့္ ခိုင္ခိုင္မာမာနဲ႕ လက္ရာေကာင္းေကာင္းနဲ႕ ထြင္းထားတဲ့ ဒီျမင္းရုပ္က ေထာင္ေက်ာ္တန္္တယ္ဆိုေတာ့ ႏွယ္ႏွယ္ရရေတာ့ မျဖစ္တန္ရာဘူး...

    အလင္းေရာင္ေတြ အေမွာင္ေရာင္ေတြ အေၾကာင္းေတာ့ သိပ္နားမလည္လို႕ မေဝဖန္တတ္ဘူး... အလင္းေရာင္ရွိလို႕ ျမင္ခြင့္ရတာကိုေတာ့ သေဘာေပါက္ပါတယ္...

    မွ်ေဝေပးလို႕ ေက်းဇူးပါပဲ ညီေရ...

    ကိုလူေထြး

    ReplyDelete