Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Vacation to Upper Myanmar (Part 1)

Bullockcraft on the way to go Native Town

Next day of our marriage , We were going to my native town and for our honeymoon around Mandalay area. We took "Myat Mandalar Htun Express" to Sagaing. Nextday morning the bus reached Sagaing, my uncle picked we up with his car to continue to go my native town " Zee Gone" which 27 miles away from Shwe Bo and around 100 miles away from Mandalay. We spent 2 days at there with my relatives especially with my Grandma because she not in good health on that time and want to see me altos because I am the eldest among her grandchildren.


Kaung Hmu Daw Pagoda

Poles for Lightening the candles ( Kaung Hmu Daw)


donate lightening to the Paogda ( Kaung Hmu Daw)


After spending 2 days at my native town, We came back to Sagaing with my uncle's car. On my way to Sagaing we went to the "Kaung Hmu Daw Pagoda" which situated at the entrance of Sagaing. At this Pagoda you can buy "Tha Nat Khar" our traditional facial wear (like makeup) and some handcraft make by bamboo.

Sun rise of Irrawaddy




Painting of Minn Guan Sayar Daw Gyi



Minn Guan Bell


Picture of Pagoda


Minn Guan Pa Htoe Taw Gyi


Mya Thein Tan Pagoda

On next day morning, I visited to Minn Guan area which well know for " Great Pagoda, Bell and status of Lions and also for " Minn Guan Sayar Daw Gyi". This well known things are built by one of the King " Bo Daw U Wyne. At there, you can see lots of galleries. We had been Visited Mya Thein Tan Pagoda , Minn Guan Pa Htoe Taw Gyi and Minn Guan Big Bell which is the 3 rd largest Bell among the world ( weight of 55555 viss around 88888 kilos).
Notes : All this above photos were taken by my Sony CyberShot DSC T-900.
To be continued ====>

3 comments:

  1. လြမ္းစရာတယ္ေကာင္းပါလားဗ်ာ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ေၾကာ္ျငာကလည္း ဝင္ရေသးတယ္။ ဟားဟား။ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ပထမဦးဆံုးပံုေလးမိုက္တယ္ညီေလး :)

    ReplyDelete